You have complete access to the delivery metrics and related analytical data for all your sent emails. To find the reporting data, in Navigation, go to EMAIL and then click Reporting.
On the Email Report page, you can filter the data to view the metrics based on dates or months. You can also download an EXCEL report with data from specific dates or months. Simply, select the dates and click Download.
The following screenshot shows the Email Report page with data for sent emails filtered based on dates (daily):
The email reporting data includes the following metrics:
- Date/Month: The date or month for which the data is being shown in the row.
Note: The emails sent in between 12 midnight to 11:59 PM in a particular date are taken into account for the date-specific record.
- Total Accepted: This metrics shows the total number of email requests accepted by JetSend on a specific date or month.
- Delivery Rate: This metrics shows the number of delivered emails and the delivery percentage. The delivery percentage is calculated as (Total Delivered/Total Sent) x 100
- Bounce Rate: This metrics shows the number of bounced emails and the bounce percentage. The bounce percentage is calculated as (Total Bounce/Total Sent) x 100
- Open Rate: This metrics shows the number of emails opened and the open percentage. The open percentage is calculated as (Total Open/Total Delivered) x 100
- Click Rate: This metrics shows the number of emails clicked (that is, a URL in the email was clicked) and the click percentage. The click percentage is calculated as (Total Click/Total Delivered) x 100