You can setup multiple domains as sending domains to be used for sending the emails. In the SENDING DOMAINS tab of the Settings page, you can add and verify the sending domains.
To know the maximum number of sending domains you are eligible for, refer to your pricing plan.
Perform the following steps to add and verify a domain for sending emails:
- Click the ADD A DOMAIN button.
- Enter the domain URL and click ADD. The domain is added with the status as Unverified.
- Click the newly added domain or select Verify Domain from the action menu (three dots) to see its details. The details include the DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) information.
- Copy and paste the DKIM hostname and value in the TXT record of your Domain Name System (DNS) setting.
- Click VERIFY DKIM RECORD.
- Copy and paste the SPF hostname and value in the TXT record of your DNS setting.
- Click VERIFY SPF RECORD.
As soon as you verify the DKIM and SPF records, the domain is shown as Verified.
To delete a sending domain from your account, select the domain and then from the action menu (three dots), select Delete Domain.